jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Electronic Dance Music and Festivals

Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and festivals are an other passion for me.

I love listening to EDM music, sharing new tracks with my friends, amusing me to play tracks during parties and trying to create tracks with my computer.
For three years, I go to Electrobeach Music Festival, the biggest french electronic music festival. One hundred and fifty thousand people are present on three days period. It is like a pilgrimage every year for me because the best international DJs are present (Hardwell, Armin Van Buuren, Alesso, Steve Angello, Axwell & Ingrosso, Tiësto, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and more ...), this is a beautiful show with fireworks, fire, great quality of song, and because we are all united by one thing : the passion of electronic dance music.



Festivals of EDM are higher places where Electronic Dance Music fans around the world are gathered. By dancing, wearing colourful clothes, having fun, singing, living in the moment, EDM fans express their freedom and love.
With my experience, I can say that there is no violence (apart from some idiots who are quickly sacked), and the atmosphere is extraordinary : you make beautiful meets, you speak, you laugh, you drink, you have party, you dance with people that you didn't know. All this is built on EDM passion.

original


For the next years, my dream is to go to one of two festivals who are the supreme EDM festivals by their number of festival-goers, and by the environment (number of stages, quality of the show, line-up...)

 
 
 
This one is Tomorrowland, in Belgium, who plays with the enchantment, a magical world that you can see with the decoration of the stage.

 




And the other is the Ultra Music Festival, in United States, where the mainstage is built between the Miami's buildings.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire